1. Jun Sekine , Shyh-Chyang Luo , Shutao Wang , Bo Zhu , Hsian-Rong Tseng , Hsiao-hua Yu*, Functionalized Conducting Polymer Nanodots for Enhanced Cell Capturing: the Synergistic Effect of Capture Agents and Nanostructures
Adv. Mater. 2011, 23, 4788-4792.
2. Li Chen, Xueli Liu, Jing Li, Lei Jiang, Dong Han,* Shutao Wang,* Aptamer-Mediated Efficient Capture and Release of T Lymphocytes on Nanostructured Surfaces
Adv. Mater. 2011, 23, 4376-4380(Journal cover).
3. Zhongxin Xue, Shutao Wang, Ling Lin, Li Chen, Mingjie Liu, Lin Feng,* Lei Jiang,* A Novel Superhydrophilic and Underwater Superoleophobic Hydrogel-Coated Mesh for Oil/Water Separation
Adv. Mater. 2011, 23, 4270-4273.
4. Shutao Wang, Kan Liu, Jian Liu, Zeta T.- F. Yu, Eun Kyung Lee, Xiaowen Xu, Jean Reiss, Leland W. K. Chung, Jiaoti Huang,Matthew Rettig, David Silegson, Kumaran N. Duraiswamy,* Clifton K.-F. Shen,* and Hsian-Rong Tseng,* Highly Efficient Capture of Circulating Tumor Cells Using Nanostructured Silicon Substrates with Integrated Chaotic Micromixers
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2011, 50, 3084-3088.
5. Jingxia Wang, Youzhuan Zhang, Shutao Wang, Yanlin Song,* Lei Jiang, Bio-inspired Colloidal Photonic Crystals with Controllable Wettability
Acc. Chem. Res.2011, 44, 405-415.
6. Li Chen, Haifeng Meng, Lei Jiang, Shutao Wang,* Fatty-Acid–Metal-Ion Complexes as Multicolor Superhydrophobic Coating Materials
Chem. Asian J.2011, 6, 1757-1760.
7. Tong Zhang, Mingzhu Li, Bin Su, Changqing Ye, Kan Li, Weizhi Shen, Li Chen, Zhongxin Xue, Shutao Wang,* Lei Jiang, Bio-inspired anisotropic micro/nano-surface from a natural stamp: grasshopper wings
Soft Matter 2011, 7, 7973–7975. (the top ten most-read articles from the online version of Soft Matter for July 2011)
8. Qunfeng Cheng, Mingzhu Li, Yongmei Zheng, Bin Su, Shutao Wang,* Lei Jiang, Janus interface materials: superhydrophobic air/solid interface and superoleophobic water/solid interface inspired by lotus leaf
Soft Matter 2011, 7, 5948-5951. (Inner front cover, the top ten most-read articles from the online version of Soft Matter for April 2011)
9. Bin Su, Shutao Wang, Yanlin Song Lei Jiang,* Utilizing superhydrophilic materials to manipulate oil droplets arbitrarily in water
Soft Matter, 2011, 7, 5144-5149.
10. Bin Su, Shutao Wang, Yanling Song, Lei Jiang,* A miniature droplet reactor built on nanoparticle-derived superhydrophobic pedestals
Nano Res.2011, 4, 266–273.
11. Jie Zhou, Shutao Wang, Fuqiang Nie, Lin Feng,* Guangshan Zhu, Lei Jiang,* Elaborate architecture of the hierarchical hen's eggshell
Nano Res. 2011, 4, 171-179.
12. Weizhi Shen, Mingzhu Li, Liang Xu, Shutao Wang, Lei Jiang, Yanlin Song,* Daoben Zhu, Highly effective protein detection for avidin–biotin system based on colloidal photonic crystals enhanced fluoroimmunoassay
Biosens. Bioelectron. 2011, 26, 2165–2170.
13. Liuxuan Cao, Wei Guo, Wen Ma, Lin Wang, Fan Xia, Shutao Wang, Yugang Wang, Lei Jiang,* Daoben Zhu, Towards understanding the nanofluidic reverse electrodialysis system: well matched charge selectivity and ionic composition
Energy Environ. Sci., 2011, 4, 2259.